Friday 13 September 2024

Cutie Pie DT - #198 Birthday Girls

Over at the Cutie Pie Challenge we are celebrating our 13th birthday this month. The theme for the September challenge is 'The Birthday Girls' and to mark the special occasion we are offering a prize to our lucky winner.


For my card I have used 'Best Dress' from Lili of the Valley which I have coloured with promarkers. I have followed a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.



I am entering the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - September
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Hi Julie I do love your card, I think your colours are perfect, I absolutely love the blue. Your image is just so cute and your added embellishments are perfect for this sketch. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT