Monday 12 August 2024

Cutie Pie DT #197 - Four Legged Friends

 It's new challenge time again over at Cutie Pie and our theme this month is 'Four Legged Friends' I have used an image from Di's Digi stamps that I have coloured with promarkers. 

I have followed a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2





I am entering the following:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - August

I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes/My Best Friend

Passion for Markers - Spots and/or stripes

Di's Digi - Add a Sentiment

Gem of a Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles -Anything Goes

5 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

What a sweet card Julie. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. I love the pretty papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is so sweet. Adorable image and such pretty papers. Your little pearls are a great addition. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Crafty KJ said...

Such a cute image and I love your delicate colouring too! Pretty papers and that layout is fab! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

Doris Klein said...

Aaaawwww how cute! I love this sweet image ! Pretty done...

Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Kathie said...

What a cute card Julie, what a sweet image. I do love pretty delicate colours. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT