Wednesday 15 February 2023

Cutie Pie DT - #179 Hearts and Flowers

Over at the Cutie Pie Challenge our theme for this month is Hearts and Flowers. We are looking for cute cards with hearts and/or flowers.

For my card I have used an image from Lili of the Valley called James with Heart Bouquet which I have coloured with promarkers. The papers are Cherish from Nitwit Collections. 

I am entering the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - Add some flowers

I Love Promarkers -  Anything Goes/Animals

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

A Gem of a Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes



4 comments:

Cards By MI said...

A lovely looking card with a wonderful sweet image. Very cute! hanks for playing along with us over at Passion for Markers this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Pamela Duncan said...

Sweet image and I love your layering. Thanks for joining us on Polkadoodles Crafting. Pam, DT

The Crafty Den said...

Such a pretty card Julie. The LOTV image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wendy said...

What an adorable little bear and you colored him beautifully! I love the papers that you chose for the background. Stunning! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy