Sunday 12 January 2020

Christmas Carol

I have decided to try to do what I did last year and make Christmas cards through the year instead of leaving them all until the beginning of December, this worked quite well in 2019.

I have therefore made some new purchases for Christmas 2020 including 'Christmas Carol' from Lili of the Valley and the 'Winter Rose' papers from First Edition.


I am entering the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland Little Friends
Merry Little Christmas Anything Christmas Goes
ABC Christmas A for Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Something New
Crimbo Crackers Kraft

2 comments:

pst said...

Great card, I love the image and the papers. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Dorte said...

Super, super cute LOTV image and beautiful papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope we see you back again next month!
Dorte