Monday 11 March 2024

Cutie Pie DT - Easter/Mother's Day

 Having just celebrated Mother's Day and with Easter just around the corner we have chosen Easter/Mother's Day for our March challenge over at Cutie Pie.

For my card I have used acute Easter image from Lili of the Valley which I have coloured with promarkers and paired with some papers from Nitwit Collections.



I am entering the following challenges:

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

A Gem of A Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

Allsorts - Use Yellow

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

4 comments:

brenda said...

Such a pretty Easter card in sunny colours, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and including some yellow.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful, bright and cheerful Easter card, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Gorgeous Easter card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Rachael said...

I love yellow on a spring card - and this really pops highlighting the cute image! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Polkadoodles, I hope you'll play along again soon!