Saturday 18 June 2022

Add a Tag - Cutie Pie DT #172

Over at Cutie Pie we started a new challenge last Monday. Our theme for June is 'Add a Tag'and our sponsors this month are the lovely Lee Holland Designs who are offering a wonderful digistamps prize for our lucky winner. For my card I used the super cute Squirrel with bee which I coloured with promakers.
I am entering the following challenges:- A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes Polkadoodles - Anything Goes Digi Choosday - Anything Goes I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes with option of embossing background

2 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Hello Julie! Your card is very pretty! I love how you colored the sweet image, and the texture of the embossing folder on the white panel. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, and good luck! 😊
~Marie B -DT

Donna Parrott said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles challenge, Donna (DT)