Monday 10 May 2021

Cutie Pie DT - Gorgeous Gingham and Perfect Plaid

The theme for this month's challenge over at Cutie Pie is Gorgeous Gingham and Perfect Plaid. Our sponsors this month are the lovely

who kindly provided some cute images for the DT to use. I chose 'Rosey with flower' which I have coloured with promarkers.


I am entering the following challenges:

Lili Patch of Crafty Friends #157 Anything Goes

A Gem of a Challenge #10 Anything Goes

Di's Digi Designs Handcoloured image

Cute Card Thursday #685 Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers #434

 

 

5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

aw, that pup is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

Joy Wilson said...

Very cute card! I just love the sweet pup! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Jane Savage said...

Just gorgeous I love that little dog and the pretty papers!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Clare Jones said...

Wonderful card, very pretty
Thank you for joining our challenge at I ♥ Promarkers
Clare DT

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Julie, lovely design and such pretty colours xx