Wednesday 10 February 2021

Love to Bake

 I was lucky enough to win two images from All Dressed Up Stamps and this is one that I chose. I have coloured 'Love to Bake' with promarkers. The papers are Nitwit Collections 'Salutations'.


 I am entering the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps & More #398 Birthdays

A Gem of a Craft Challenge #3 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday #6 Anything Goes

I love Promarkers #428 Anything Goes

Passion for Promarkers #578 Celebrations

All Dressed Up #113 Anything Goes

6 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Julie
What a cute and beautiful card ..
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Crafty KJ said...

This is just gorgeous! Such a sweet image and your colouring is fab - really love that stripy paper too. Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Hugs, Karen x

Lisa xx said...

Fabulous card Julie....I want an apron like that!!!

Thank you so much for joining us at PASSION FOR MARKERS xx

The Crafty Den said...

Such a sweet card Julie. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. The gingham paper is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Marilyn said...

Very cute card with a lovely layout and pretty papers too.
Thanks for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge, good luck in the draw and I hope you'll be back again soon.
Marilyn S

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

This is adorable! Love the colouring and that cute image. Thank you for joining us at ATSM. Hope to see you again in the gallery.