Monday 18 January 2021

Spring Puppy

 I have coloured 'Spring Puppy' from Lili of the Valley with promarkers. The papers are a recent purchase 'Bloom and Wild' from Craft Consortium - I love the pretty pastels.

I started a shop selling my cards on Etsy last year and so this year I am trying to get organised so I have cards for different occasions. You can find my Etsy shop here

 


I am entering the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Layer it Up

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Anything Goes

A Gem of a Challenge Anything Goes

Allsorts Something New

Cute Card Thursday What's new?

Digi Choosday Anything Goes
 

5 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Such a pretty image and gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

Kathleen said...

A super image and design, really lovely papers too. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Kathleen said...


Sorry but that should have been Something New challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Claire said...

Such a sweet image and pretty card
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

Claire DT
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

brenda said...

Such a sweet image and pretty creation, thanks so much for sharing 'Something New' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x