Sunday 30 August 2020

Tea Party 'A'

 I have coloured this image from Lili of the Valley with promarkers. The papers are Magnolia Blossoms from Nitwit Collections. I have added a ribbon behind the image, with a separate bow - when I add ribbon to a card I always do it in this way.




I am entering the following challenges:

A Gem of  a Challenge #18 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Anything Goes

Di's Digi For the Girls

Passion for Promarkers Buttons and/or bows

I love Promarkers #417 Die Cut/Punch

Polkadoodles Anything Goes

As You Like It Favourite Way to Add Ribbon

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes


8 comments:

Nat said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing at PFP
Natx

Crafty KJ said...

Aw this is so sweet! A gorgeous image and I really love the colours you've used. Fab papers and with the lovely bow and a button, this card is just perfect for my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen x

Claire said...

So pretty. Love the soft colours

Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Claire said...

Apologised forgot to add Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

Claire Guest DT
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Lisa xx said...

Aww, this is so gorgeous Julie

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

The Crafty Den said...

Such a pretty card Julie. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Sheri said...

I just love this! It is such a sweet card! Thank you so much for playing along with the Polkadoodles Challenge. :)