Saturday 13 April 2019

Christmas in April

This year I decided that I would try to make Christmas cards throughout the year instead of panic making at the beginning of December as I normally do. We are now in April and I have finished 12 Christmas cards.

For this card I have coloured Christmas Friends from Lili of the Valley with promarkers.


I am entering the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers #488 Embossing
Christmas with the Cuties # White on White
Winter Wonderland Cute Christmas
Cute 'n' Crafty Christmas # 10 Anything Goes
Holly & Ivy Challenge #47 Anything Christmas Goes
Merry Little Christmas Anything Christmas Goes
Di's Digi Designs Add or Show Texture

7 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Julie,

Good on you for getting an early start on those Christmas cards this year. It sure does help when December hits! Your WoW card is lovely with all that texture, and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Christmas With The Cuties, and I hope you will join us again! :)

~Marie B -DT

Sarah said...

This is lovely Julie and perfect for Christmas with the Cutie Pies xx

Heather said...

Yeay!! I'm a big fan of making Christmas cards throughout the year. I usually still have a few left to make come December, but it definitely helps! This is beautiful and super cute! White on white can be hard to do well, but the texture really makes it fabulous! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

Lisa xx said...

Ooooh this is so sweet Julie what a cute image and the WoW looks gorgeous

Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Aww, what a sweet scene, and a very pretty card! Thank you for joining us over on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge blog!

Paddington fan said...

A really sweet little scene, beautifully coloured and I love the white on white embossed background! Thank you for joining the embossing challenge over at PFP, good luck in the prize draw and I hope you'll join us again very soon, love Jacky x PFP DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MLCC, good luck!!! Amy DT