Saturday 6 October 2018

Christmas Ted

I have coloured Christmas Ted D form Lili of the Valley with promarkers. The papers are Perfect Christmas from First Edition.

I am entering the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Use more than 1 die
I Love Promarkers #369 Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers #464 Chrismas is Coming
Winter Wonderland Anything Christmas Goes
Cute Card Thursday #550 Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #406
Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #37 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Get Ready for Christmas

7 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Super sweet Christmas card using that cute bear image. Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

Sarah said...

Such a cute stamp Julie xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Julie - such a cute image and I love your papers! Thanks for joining in my Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

*Vicki* said...

That is such a sweet image! Really love the coloring and your pretty papers you've used here!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Sharon Noble said...

Thank you for joining us at I love 💖 Pro Markers I love your make it’s super pretty big hugs Sharon DT xxx

flossbite said...

Lovely card, great colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge.

Tip Top said...

Thanks for joining in with your lovely card at I Love Promarkers!