Monday 10 April 2017

Cutie Pie DT - #110 Bunnies and Chicks

It is time for our April challenge over at Cutie Pie and this month we would like to see your cute Bunnies and Chicks.

Our Sponsors for this challenge are Pink Gem Designs, who kindly let the DT choose one of their cute images to play with.

I chose Easter Chicks which I have teamed with Daffodil Joy papers from Nitwits.

I am entering the following challenges:

Di's Digi Designs Spring and/or Easter
Crafty Friends #55 Animals and Birds

5 comments:

Sarah said...

This is really cute Julie xx

Wendy L said...

Hi, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge with your lovely card. so sweet.xxxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet cutie, Happy Easter cheers Sue N x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Julie… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your Easter card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Animals/Birds’ challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Gail said...

Okay, so this is one of these cards...I love the image, I love your coloring, I love the papers you used, I love the layout...I love this card. Hugs, Gail