Saturday 28 January 2017

Star of Bethlehem

I have coloured Star of Bethlehem, a digistamp from Whimsy Stamps, with promarkers. This image reminds me of the Christmas song 'Do You Hear What I Hear', the second verse of which starts "Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy".

 The papers are from Dovecraft and the sentiment is Lili of the Valley.

I have followed this week's sketch at Sketch Saturday.





I am entering the following challenges:

Christmas with the Cuties #2 Christmas Carols and Songs
Sketch Saturday #448
Allsorts #400 Let's Celebrate
I Love Promarkers #327 Anything Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Anything Goes

10 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Pretty! I love your papers and you did a wonderful job coloring your digi. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us over on the Sketch Saturday blog.
~Jo, SS-DT

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Julie, definitely a cute image and a great Christmas song too. Thank you for joining in with The Christmas Cuties xx

Wendy L said...

Such a cute image on your lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

CraftyLyn said...

Love this image it's so cute your card is lovely thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers,Lyn DT.

Lisa xx said...

Hi Julie...it's so lovely to have you joining us at Christmas with the Cuties, this is gorgeous, my lovely what a sweet image and lovely design xx

Lisa xx said...

Hi Julie...it's so lovely to have you joining us at Christmas with the Cuties, this is gorgeous, my lovely what a sweet image and lovely design xx

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

Hello, so pretty and lovely card. Wonderful Christmas Card!!!
I love the image. Thanks for joining us at SKETCH SATURDAY.
Hugs Renate

Tracey T said...

Such a sweet take on a traditional Christmas scene. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, like the characeters used. thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties challenge cheers Sue N x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Julie, such a sweet image and great design.
Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties.
Pauline
x
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - Crafting with Cotnob