Monday 10 October 2016

Cutie Pie DT - #104 Five of a Kind

It is time for a new challenge over at Cutie Pie, and this month our theme is "Five of a Kind". Our sponsor for this challenge is All Dressed Up, who very kindly gave the DT some super cute digis to play with.  I have used 'A Star is Born' which I have coloured with my Promarkers.

My 'five of a kind' are papers and die cuts.



Cutie Pie will soon have a companion challenge blog - Christmas With The Cuties, which starts in November.  There are still a few DT places available, check out the blog for details.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Ahhh Julie, I adore this card. This image is right up my alley since I love anything to do with nativity scenes. Beautifully colored and wonderful papers! Hugs, Gail

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous card Julie and I love the papers. Hugs, Shona xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I like the image and the design
Kevin xx