Thursday 23 May 2013

Happy Birthday Grandma

This cute image called From All of Us is from Lili of the Valley. I think it is perfect for my three children to send to their Grandma. I have coloured it with promarkers.

The papers are First Edition Blank Canvas, flower is a Marianne Creatable die and gems are from Papermania.

I Love Promarkers #169 - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers #199 - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #46 - ANYTHING GOES!!
The House That Stamps Built DCC 522 - Fur, Fins or Feathers
Craft Your Passion #163 - Party Animals

7 comments:

Sue said...

Such a sweet card, just lovely how you have coloured the image and I like the flower with the pretty brad. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous image brilliant layout and papers. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Julie. I love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
Sue xx

Bonnie Irvine said...

What a sweet image to send from the three kids. The card is really pretty...sure to make their grandmother smile. Thanks for joining our Party Animal challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet and pretty card.Lovely image and colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Shelly said...

Fabulous creation Julie, thanks so much for joining in our Anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers! xx

Julie said...

Oh this is cute! I especially love the colours! Thanks for joining in our special anniversary challenge at PFP, Juliex