Thursday 14 March 2013

Design Team Call - Sister Act Card Challenge

There is a new challenge blog on the block, with challenges starting soon at Sister Act. This post is my application for the design team of this weekly 'Anything Goes' challenge.

I haven't been blogging for very long so I don't have that many cards to choose my top three from, but below are the ones I have chosen.

Card 1 - made for the birth of a friends daughter using Snuggle Time from Lilli of the Valley.



Card 2 - a Mother's Day Card made using the stamp Aimi with a Lantern from Lilli of the Valley.





Card 3 - another Mother's Day card, this time using a Sewing Machine digistamp from Pink Petticoat.

These cards reflect my style which is simple and elegant rather than fussy.



4 comments:

Lisa T said...

Pretty cards! Good luck on the DT call.

Unknown said...

Great card choices! Thanks for applying and good luck!

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little cards julie ... love your designs ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Tricia G. said...

Wonderful card selection! Thank you for submitting!